1. The information you share on purchasing with us such as your name, address, email ID, contact number(s) are kept safely, We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
2. When you browse on our store, we automatically receive your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address .That helps us to know the browser and the operating system of your device, to make your usage easy.
3. We’d send you emails on promotions and updates on our products, if you wish you can receive them, otherwise you can very well ignore our mails.
Web browser cookies
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. We use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order..
5. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
6. We use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.